If you have been the victim of a dog bite, you know how traumatic the experience can be. You may be facing medical bills, time off work, and emotional distress. A dog bite attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
At The Lopez Law Group, we have experience handling dog bite cases. We will investigate the incident and gather evidence to build a strong case on your behalf. We will fight for fair compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Don’t try to handle this on your own. Let us help you get the justice you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
5 Tips for Recovering Compensation After a Dog Bite Injury
If you’ve been the victim of a dog bite, you may be facing medical bills, time off work, and emotional distress. A dog bite attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve. Here are 5 tips for recovering compensation after a dog bite injury:
- Seek medical attention immediately. Dog bites can cause serious infections. It’s important to see a doctor as soon as possible to get the treatment you need.
- Gather evidence. Take pictures of your injuries and keep any medical records or bills related to the incident. This will be helpful in supporting your claim for damages.
- Speak to witnesses. If there are people who saw the attack, get their contact information so they can provide a statement to the police or your attorney.
- Hire an experienced dog bite attorney. A lawyer who knows how to handle these types of cases will be able to get you the compensation you deserve.
- File a claim with the dog owner’s insurance company. Many homeowners’ insurance policies cover dog bites. Your attorney can help you file a claim and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
If you or someone you love has been injured by a dog, contact our experienced dog bite attorneys in Weslaco, TX at The Lopez Law Group (956) 420-0781 for a free consultation. We will fight for the compensation you deserve.