Motor vehicle accidents are a common occurrence on the crowded highways of Texas. If you or a loved one have been seriously injured in a motor vehicle collision, you have experienced a traumatic event. In addition to the physical pain and distress you may be dealing with, the financial burden can be crippling for you and your family. But you don’t have to go through this difficult time alone.
At the Lopez Law Group, we know how overwhelming a motor vehicle accident can be, and we want to help ease the burden. Our team of expert auto accident lawyers has years of experience helping motor vehicle accident victims and their families throughout Texas. From seeking medical care to filing a claim or even going to trial, we can help you navigate every step of the legal process so that you can get the justice and compensation you deserve.
What to Know About Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
There are plenty of motor vehicle accidents — such as fender benders — with minor repercussions. But serious collisions can result in debilitating damages and injuries that can last a lifetime. After an accident, victims may find themselves facing lengthy recovery times, extreme medical costs, psychological distress, and loss of motor function or ability to work. Common motor vehicle accident injuries with life-changing consequences include:
- Neck or spinal injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Burn injuries
- Nerve damage
- Internal bleeding
Why Hire a Texas Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer to Help with Your Case?
In addition to sustained injuries, you may find yourself overwhelmed with unexpected expenses associated with your recovery that are not reflected by medical bills alone, such as decreased quality of life or emotional trauma. An experienced motor vehicle accident attorney will protect your rights by seeking Texas auto accident settlement amounts for the following losses:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages
- Impairment of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Emotional distress
- Property damage to your vehicle
How the Lopez Law Group Can Help
At the Lopez Law Group, we know that motor vehicle accident victims are entrusting their lives to us, and we take that very seriously. For years, our dedicated motor vehicle lawyers have handled complex auto accident cases and received successful settlements and jury verdicts for the clients we serve. Here’s how we’ll counsel you throughout the entire claim and legal process:
- We investigate your case. A claim is rarely as clear-cut as it may seem, which is why you’ll need an expert by your side to prove liability. We’ll uncover every relevant detail of your case in order to negotiate the settlement you deserve.
- We develop a strategic plan. Our priority is to secure the fair trial or settlement you deserve. We’ll educate you on your rights and options, communicate with the insurance companies and other parties, and decide on the next best steps to take.
- We prepare for trial. The majority of motor vehicle accident cases are resolved with a settlement, which helps avoid the risks and uncertainty that a trial can bring. However, we’re committed to fighting for your justice — and that means that we are always prepared to take your case to trial if a fair settlement agreement cannot be reached.
- We negotiate the best possible settlement. Insurance companies are known for denying victims the settlements they deserve at all costs. No matter how complex the case, we work tirelessly to ensure that all current and future medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages are considered in order to secure the financial compensation you deserve.
At the Lopez Law Group, we care about your case — and your recovery. We are motor vehicle accident lawyers serving Weslaco, Tyler, Spring, Mission, McAllen, Laredo, Houston, Edinburg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, Harlingen, and other locations throughout Texas. If you’ve been in a car accident in McAllen or surrounding areas and need to hire a motor vehicle accident lawyer, we invite you to meet with us and discuss your case.
Contact us online or call to schedule your free case consultation.