An auto accident can happen in a split second, but the damaging effects can last a lifetime. If you or a loved one have been involved in a serious accident, you need a trusted Texas auto accident attorney by your side who will fight to ensure that your rights are protected. Seeking help from a lawyer enables you to focus on what matters most — your recovery.
At the Lopez Law Group, we know just how devastating a car accident can be. We understand the physical, financial, and emotional impact that you’re experiencing, and we want to help ease your burden. With years of experience helping auto accident victims and their families in areas throughout Texas, our expert team of lawyers is here to help you navigate every step of the legal process and recover the compensation you deserve.
What to Know About Automobile Accident Cases
Every automobile accident case in Brownsville is different, but most cases involve injuries of varying degrees — and sometimes those injuries are permanent. Victims suffering from these conditions often face lengthy recovery times, mounting medical costs, emotional trauma, and loss of motor function or ability to work. Severe injuries that can increase recovery time, medical costs, and emotional distress include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Burn injuries
- Neck or spinal cord injuries
- Nerve damage
- Broken bones, fractures, or dislocations
Why Hire a Texas Auto Accident Lawyer in Brownsville to Help with Your Case?
No matter how complex your case, an experienced personal injury lawyer will defend your case entirely. This includes helping recover losses that are difficult to calculate, such as decreased quality of life or emotional trauma. An experienced lawyer in Brownsville will protect your rights by seeking Texas auto accident settlement amounts for the following damages:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages
- Impairment of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Emotional distress
- Property damage to your vehicle
How the Lopez Law Group Can Help
At the Lopez Law Group, we fully dedicate ourselves to your Brownsville motor vehicle accident case so that together we can develop a strategy to maximize your recovery. For years, our Texas auto accident lawyers have successfully handled complex auto accident cases and won impressive settlements for the clients we serve. We’re here to help you understand your rights and assist you in the process of seeking damages and compensation for your injuries every step of the way. Specifically, here’s what we’ll do if you hire us:
- We’ll conduct an investigation. Even if a claim seems straightforward, there are often many different factors that can make your case more complex than it appears. We’ll ensure that the incident is thoroughly investigated — internally and with the proper authorities — to uncover every underlying cause and factor that may prove essential to your case.
- We create an action plan for your case. Every automobile accident is different, but you have a right to fully understand your rights and options. We’ll counsel you throughout the complex legal process and create an informed strategy that’s focused on your recovery and compensation.
- We prepare each case to go to trial. Although most cases are resolved by settlement, we are always prepared to take your case to trial if a fair settlement agreement cannot be reached. Our willingness to go to trial puts us in a position to negotiate the best possible settlement for you.
- We maximize your recovery. Insurance companies are not on your side. They’ll fight tooth and nail to settle claims for less than you deserve — especially when it comes to your pain and suffering. We work tirelessly to ensure that all current and future medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages are considered in order to secure the financial compensation you deserve.
At the Lopez Law Group, your story is our story. We fight tirelessly for the needs of our clients, no matter how complex the case. Whether you’ve been in a car accident in McAllen or a truck accident in Pharr, and need to hire an auto accident lawyer, we invite you to meet with us and discuss your case completely free of charge. Our team has helped hundreds of victims across Texas, serving the cities of Weslaco, Pharr, Tyler, Spring, Mission, McAllen, Laredo, Houston, Edinburg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, Harlingen, and surrounding areas. Get in touch with us today, and let us help you on your road to recovery.
Contact us online or call to schedule your free case consultation.