Personal injury accidents in Crosby happen every day — and they’re not always between two individuals. If you’ve suffered an injury due to the negligence of a company, government agency, or other entity, you may be lawfully entitled to compensation.
What to Know About Agricultural Mass Torts Cases
Large agricultural companies like Monsanto, ConAgra, and Bayer CropScience often make decisions that impact small farmers. These decisions sometimes result in serious health and financial consequences and can even threaten your livelihood. In these cases, you may have grounds for legal action to recover damages. Some examples include:
Paraquat Parkinson’s Lawsuits: This commonly used chemical herbicide has serious consequences. According to the National Institute of Health, exposed individuals were 2.5 times more likely to develop Parkinson’s disease, a progressive nervous system disorder that affects motor function. The toxic chemical has even been banned in 32 countries‚ including the very country where it’s manufactured.
Roundup Lawsuits: It’s the most common weed killer on the market, and according to the World Health Organization it’s also a probable carcinogen for humans. Glyphosate, the main ingredient in Roundup, was found to cause DNA and chromosomal damage in human cells, which can lead to various types of cancer. Since then, it has been linked to thousands of cases of farmers, landscapers, and even home gardeners who have been diagnosed with various types of cancer.
Both of these cases — and many more like them — leave innocent people like you unfairly suffering. If you’ve been injured because of the negligence of an agricultural company, it is in your best interest to partner with an agricultural mass tort lawyer in Crosby who can hold the responsible party accountable and recover the compensation you deserve.
Why Hire an Agricultural Mass Torts Lawyer in Crosby to Help with Your Case?
After an accident, you face the considerable legal firepower of a bus’s parent company, their insurance, and other parties that usually arm themselves with teams of attorneys. They not only often try to lowball clients, but may initially fight to give them nothing at all. Proving fault and negligence is something our firm handles regularly, and you can trust in our Crosby, Texas personal injury attorneys’ considerable experience to get you the financial help you need.
How the Lopez Law Group Can Help
When big agricultural companies make decisions that affect your ability to successfully operate your small farming business, the Lopez Law Group can help you fight for your legal rights. Our aggressive Texas agricultural mass torts attorneys have the necessary experience and resources to take on even the biggest agricultural companies. No matter how large or difficult your case is, we’ll help you understand your options and proceed with a plan designed to help you recover the maximum compensation you are owed.
When you enlist the help of our skilled agricultural mass torts lawyers, you can expect:
- Clear communication and support. We understand that you’re going through a difficult time, and a complex legal process doesn’t make that any easier. We’ll answer all your questions and guide you through all of your options so that you receive the compensation you deserve. You can contact us by phone or email, whenever you need us.
- A free initial case evaluation. The financial expenses of an unexpected injury can be crippling, but we want to help ease that burden. We invite you to meet with us for a free consultation to discuss your options before you make any decisions.
- In-depth updates on the status of your case. Keeping up with your case can feel overwhelming, especially when you’re suffering. We’ll handle the communication and negotiation on your behalf, and we’ll keep you informed along the way.
- Aggressive legal representation. No matter how complex the case, we hold negligent parties accountable — even if it means taking your case to trial.
- Assistance in English or Spanish: We want you to feel comfortable and supported throughout the journey of your case — and that starts with clear communication.
With over 10 years in practice and more than 1,500 cases handled, our firm is ready to help you take on big agricultural companies and fight for fair reparation. We carry out agricultural mass torts claims, which help an array of small farmers in similar situations while still ensuring a personalized outcome for your unique case. The Lopez Law Group only charges contingency fees — you won’t pay anything unless we recover financial compensation for you.
We proudly serve the Weslaco, Tyler, Spring, Mission, McAllen, Laredo, Houston, Edinburg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, and Harlingen areas.
Contact us online or call to schedule your free case consultation.